RETURNS POLICY & RETURNS
Australian returns are accepted within ten days from the date of purchase. Items received outside this date will not be accepted.
International returns are accepted within twenty days from the date of purchase. Items received outside this date will not be accepted.
All items must be in original condition and tags attached (any item that has been worn, washed, damaged or altered cannot be returned)
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Earrings and Intimates: Unfortunately, these are the few items on AVOIR that cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons unless found faulty.
- All sale or outlet items are final sale unless faulty, in which case the item will be repaired or replaced. If the item cannot be repaired and a replacement is not available, a refund will be offered.
- Afterpay and Klarna :
- All full priced goods purchased via Afterpay and Klarna is also eligible to be returned for a credit note only (excludes fee). Your original payment schedule with the payment platform will continue until payments are completed.
- All sale or outlet items are final sale unless deemed faulty by our Customer Care Team, in which case the item will be repaired or replaced. If the item cannot be repaired and a replacement is not available, a refund will be offered.
- Faulty refunds will be processed to your original chosen payment platform and any scheduled payments will automatically be adjusted and/or cancelled accordingly.
- Please use the following links for full terms and conditions of each individual payment option - Afterpay, Klarna
HOW TO DO THE RETURN
- Shipping costs of returning an item is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please note, we are not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered returned parcels.
STEP 1 - Send Return request to firstname.lastname@example.org
1.1 what is your order number?
1.2 which ITEM you would like to return or exchange?
STEP 2 - Once you’ve submitted your return request, we will contact you with details of your return or exchange confirmation, so that you can send your item(s) back to us.
STEP 3 - Pack the item, Box or Australia Post Flat Rate Satchel or your own packaging ( the item must be in original condition with tags still attached if any )
STEP 4 - Ship the return items or exchange items to
AVOIR OFFICIAL 5503/260 Spencer st Melbourne, VIC 3000,
0435 054 569, email@example.com
Note: For the exchange garment Avoir Official offers complimentary shipping for exchanged items to the customer within Australia, however any postage of goods back to Avoir Official will be required to be covered by the customer.